Exubrion Therapeutics News
Exubrion Therapeutics will be showcasing Synovetin OA™ at the following conferences. These are great opportunities to learn firsthand about this breakthrough treatment for canine osteoarthritis (OA)—so be sure to stop by and see us.
Southwest Veterinary Symposium (SWVS)
When: September 24 - 27
Where: Fort Worth, Texas
Join us for a full-day symposium on Friday, September 25th on canine elbow dysplasia, featuring great new content from these nationally-recognized speakers:
- Caleb Hudson, DVM, DACVS-SA
- Kristin Kirkby Shaw, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVS-SA, DACVSMR
- Steve Fox, MS, DVM, MBA, PhD
- Nigel Stevenson, BSc, PhD
- Michelle Fabiani, DVM, ACVR
- and more!
Free lunch will be served to attendees!
American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) 2020 Surgery Summit
When: October 21 - 24
Where: Washington, D.C.
Join us for a lunch-time seminar on Friday, October 23rd on canine elbow dysplasia, featuring great new content from Dr. Caleb Hudson and Dr. Nigel Stevenson. Free lunch will be served to attendees!
- Data on file, Exubrion Therapeutics.
- Fox SM, Donecker JM. Donecker JM, Fox SM. Safety and effectiveness of Synovetin OA™: Results of three randomized trials evaluating treatment of naturally occurring canine elbow osteoarthritis. Exubrion Therapeutics, July 2019.