in canine OA management
At Exubrion Therapeutics®, our vision is to forever improve the compassionate care of companion animals
Our name, Exubrion, emerged from the word “exuberance,” which is the quality of being full of energy and excitement.
- “Exubrion” speaks to our determination to help animals live healthy, active, and pain-free lives.
- “Exubrion” also identifies our enthusiasm for supporting those veterinarians who care for pets by providing new, innovative therapies, specifically for relieving the pain and suffering of canine osteoarthritis (OA).
We understand the debilitating nature of OA and strive to help families to continue sharing joyful interaction with their ‘best friends’ through the application of groundbreaking, science-based solutions which:1,2
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Break the vicious inflammatory cycle of degenerative joint disease
- Help restore the active lives of companion animals
Watch our leadership team talk about how we’re making huge strides to improve the lives of dogs with OA.
At Exubrion Therapeutics®, we are harnessing the power of conversion electron therapy from Tin-117m
We see Tin-117m as a platform therapy with the potential to treat not only arthritis but also other medical conditions in a variety of species.
Our proprietary conversion electron therapy—Tin-117m
- The potential to give animals with OA an improved quality of life1
- An opportunity to improve the current treatment options for the progressive and debilitating disease of OA1
Our initial product, Synovetin OA®—for canine elbow OA
- The ability to intervene in the inflammation/pain cycle, of OA2
- The treatment confidence of 1 minimally invasive intra-articular injection that delivers up to 1 full year of response1
We are driven to help pets, their families, and their veterinarians
Our commitment to pets
Do more for dogs with unresolved pain to help improve their ability to run, jump, and play.
Our commitment to pet parents
Help people better care for beloved canine family members without the need for daily medications, multiple injections, or lengthy rehabilitation.
Our commitment to veterinarians
Support surgeons in more confidently alleviating the chronic pain of OA and improving the active lives of dogs.
- Data on File, Exubrion Therapeutics®.
- Fox SM, Donecker JM. Synovitis Technical Bulletin. Exubrion Therapeutics, Inc. July 2019.